Thursday, October 12, 2006

How much are you worth?






I ran across this cute website that estimates what you are worth. I am worth $1,210,640. Now where can I go to get the best offer?

www.humanforsale.com

Now for the good stuff..............

We took Michael to pick pumpkins recently. Slim pickings on the pumpkins so we actually didnt get one, but we are going to another farm this weekend. Hopefully there will be more choices. But he did get to go on a hayride which he LOVED!




Here is one of him trying to play basket ball. I have video but I have a problem uploading. Hopefully i will get it figured out and post it later.

Here is one of him and his Grammy. He just woke up from a nap and wanted a little cuddle. Sometimes I think he loves all 4 of his grandparents more than us!

No comments: